As a Responsible Organization we can understand the importance of Privacy & your data is important to us. According to General DATA Protection Regulation (GDPR) we have explained how we use & collect data.
Our Website is committed to privacy concern, Feel free to contact us in case of any Query. All other details relevant to privacy is given below:
Definitions:We/Us: Meant by website UFC252stream.NFlsuperbowllivstream.com Child: A Person under 16 years of age. Personal data: Any information related to a person can be identified. Data Subject: A person whose data has been processed.
The Data Subject have the following Rights:
- Right to information
- Right to access
- Right to rectify:
- Right to erase:
- Right to complaint
- Right to withdraw
- Right for the help of superior authority
Our processing would be limited to purpose, would be fair, lawful & transparent. We will gather minimum amount of data if required. We will try our best to ensure the accuracy of data, integrity & confidentiality of data.
Our editors try their best to facilitate the visitor by information present on the website & provide every useful information visitor is looking for.
Data we Collect:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
You can remove Cookies by remind by your computer from your browser settings.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
We will delete all the Comments, Emails, Usernames in our website after one year.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data:
We reserved the right to change in this Policy.
Last modification made on 1/07/2020